Conditions for the Saint Lucia Citizenship By Investment Program
An applicant must fulfill the following conditions in order to be approved for St Lucia citizenship by investment:
1. Be at least 18 years of age and fulfill all Saint Lucian citizenship requirements
2. Have no criminal record save for minor traffic offences
A successful applicant shall sign the oath of allegiance before an attorney-at-law, Consular Officer of Saint Lucia, Honorary Consul of Saint Lucia, Notary Royal or Notary Public.
Qualifying for the Saint Lucia Citizenship By Investment Program
Following the approval of a CIP application, a qualifying investment to one of the St Lucia citizenship by investment programs listed below must be made.
1. The Saint Lucia National Economic Fund: Applicants applying alone need only make an investment of $100,000.00, applicants applying with a spouse must make an investment of $165,000.00, and applicants applying with a spouse and up to two qualifying dependents must make an investment of $195,000.00.
2. Approved Real Estate Projects: Qualifying investments in the amount of $300,000.00 must be made in approved boutique properties, branded hotels, or resorts. The real estate asset must be held for at least 5 years after the grant of citizenship.
3. Approved Enterprise Projects: Qualifying investments made in an approved enterprise project in the areas of agro-processing plants, marinas, cruise ports, specialty restaurants, offshore universities, pharmaceutical products, research facilities/industries, highways, bridges, ports and roads. Individual applicants must make an investment of $3,500,000.00, while a single applicant in a joint investment must contribute a minimum investment of $1,000,000.00 towards a joint investment of at least $6,000,000.00.
4. The Purchase of Government Bonds: On approval of an application by means of an investment in Government bonds the following minimum investment is required. The government bonds are non-interest bearing and have a 5 years holding bond. There is a non-refundable administrative fee of USD 50,000.00 payable to the government for this option. Applicant applying alone: USD 500,000.00; Applicant applying with spouse: USD 535,000.00; Applicant applying with spouse and up to two qualifying dependants: USD 550,000.00; each additional qualifying dependant: USD 25,000.00.
The above minimum investment amounts do not include applicable processing and application fees. Furthermore, higher minimum investment amounts may be required for additional qualifying dependents.